- "First Wedding Ceremony" is a diary excerpt that shares the story of our first wedding ceremony on record, dating back to May 1911.
- "A Big Challenge" recounts a challenging courtship with a happy ending.
- "Fruit Salad" starts with a bizarre dream and ends with a wedding.
- "My Wedding Gift" is a sweet recollection of a bride on her wedding day at the Boulderado.
- "The $17,000 Question" features a relationship -- and missing money!
- "Romance on the Mezz" tells the story of love found on our Mezzanine.
- "She said that I needed to sit down" is a story with a startling announcement.
- "Lobby Love" shares a story of love that began right in our lobby.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Romantic Boulderado Stories
It being Valentine's Day and all, I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of the most romantic Boulderado stories we've collected so far. As part of our Centennial Celebration, we have been collecting favorite memories of former employees, guests, and locals who have a special place in their heart for the Hotel Boulderado. Please enjoy these romantic Boulderado stories!